There are quite a few Android apps to track your menstrual cycle. Let us look at some of them :
- Period Tracker – All you have to do is press a button at the beginning of your period every month. The Period Track logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months menstrual cycles to predict the beginning date of your next period. You can also be in track of your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile date, your moods and symptoms in a lucid manner.
- Pink Pad– This menstrual cycle app tracks your period and connects you to other women. It is a health and hygiene tracker with integrated community to connect with women around the world. It has a simple, calendar style UI. It is simple and extremely easy, intuitive to navigate. You can also be in check with weight issues, emotional and physical well being while getting connected with an international community of women for information exchange.
- Women’s Calendar – This is a menstrual and fertility calendar for women which hasgood really good review from the ladies.
- My Days, Period and Ovulation – Track your period, ovulation and fertility with this android app. The features include calendar, multi-user support, multiple language support, add personal information like intercourse, pill, birth control and other notes, backup. It is available in 4 widgets.
- Lady’s Calendar – This app can manage the cycle of menstrual period and basal body temperature. This is the calendar that can easily help you manage your menstrual period. You have to register the cycle dates of your period in ‘base settings’ and menstrual period expected date, increased probability of pregnancy and highest probability date appears on the calendar. Plus, this app has a very good, user friendly interface. You can also add a memo.