AT&T is one of the leading mobile service providers in the United States with far reaching coverage and varied services. There are a number of android phones offered by AT&T which cater to every need of every type of individual. Some of the best android AT&T phones are discussed below, and you may choose the one that you like the best.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 with AT&T: This is the best phone to come out of AT&T stable. It has the Android Gingerbread operating system and 4.3 inch Super Amoled Plus touch screen display. The visual quality of display is seen to be believed. The extremely powerful 1.2 GHz, Dual Core Samsung Exnyos C210 processor allows for faster processing of data and multitasking. One can capture HD videos using the 8 megapixel primary camera. Other features include 1.2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, voice recognition and a host of other possibilities.
- HTC Inspire 4G with AT&T: This is one of the better android phones with AT&T and is a great choice for those who wish to have a phone with vivid LCD display and a 4.3-inch touch screen. It is very fast on the 4G network and comes with 768MB of RAM, 1GHz Snapdragon processor and other standard features of a smartphone such as a Bluetooth stereo, camera, video recording, etc.
- Motorola Atrix 4G with AT&T: It comes with the Android 2.2 operating system which can be upgraded to v2.3 and is known for its fast performance. The touch screen is 4 inches in size and comes with a long battery life that allows nearly 9 hours of talk time. It is armed with 1 GHz dual core ARM cortex A9 processor, Tegra 2 chipset and a ULP GeForce GPU. Some of its other features include 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage space with an expandable capacity of up to 32 GB via a microSD card, 5 megapixel primary camera, VGA secondary camera, Wi-Fi capabilities and the ability to use Mozilla Firefox browser along with a host of other features and accessories.
- Samsung Infuse 4G with AT&T: This android phone is 4G capable and comes with a Super AMOLED Plus large touch screen that is 4.5 inches in size and provides non-pixilated vivid and colorful display. It’s super-thin and extremely light and comes with a single-core 1.2 GHz Samsung Hummingbird processor that makes multi-tasking a child’s play.
- HTC Status with AT&T: This android phone with AT&T has a complete QWERTY keyboard that makes for fast texting. It has a 2.6 inch touch screen and is 3G capable. It is capable of handling personal and corporate email. Other features include a great battery with talk time of nearly six and a half hours, Bluetooth 3.0 support and a front VGA camera. Avid Facebook users can go for this phone because it has a dedicated Facebook button.
- LG Optimus 3D with AT&T: This 4G android phone is one of the first phones to have glasses free 3D capability. The 4.3 inch qHD screen with 800×480 resolution is apt for viewing 3D videos and gives it an edge over the other smartphones. Other features include 512 MB of RAM, 1,500-mAh battery that really lasts, 1-GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor, 5 megapixel camera that can record 3D and HD videos and 8 GB of storage capacity.
- Samsung Captivate with AT&T: This is another great AT&T android phone that allows you to contact your family and friends through social networking and fast messaging capabilities. The phone runs on Android 2.1 operating system and has 3G connectivity.