The android phone market is rapidly developing and each one is trying to outdo the other when it comes to performance and rapidity of use. Here is where the android phones with dual core processors come in. Most of the newer versions of android phones are replacing the single core processors with dual core ones. This is good for the consumers as they can avail of great battery life and faster performance. With the dual core processors there is greater fluidity in mobile use and seamless transfer from one app to another.
So, let’s not waste any more time and discuss some of the best phones with dual core processors:
- Samsung Galaxy SII: This phone has everything that one can desire of a super smartphone. It is very thin and easy to hold in the hand. The screen is humongous at 4.27 inches and has a Super Amoled plus display that pleases the eye with a vivid display of colors. It has the extremely powerful 1.2 GHz, Dual Core Samsung Exnyos C210 processor which enables the faster processing of data and multitasking. You can record HD videos using the 8 megapixel primary camera. Other features include 1.2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, voice recognition, etc.
- Motorola Atrix: This beast of an android phone marketed as ‘the world’s most powerful smartphone’ comes with a dual core processor powered by Tegra 2 and a gargantuan 1GB of RAM. The HD capable screen is gigantic at 4 inches and comes with 540×960 pixels resolution. It can support video playback with resolutions up to 1080p. The inbuilt multimedia player also supports XviD and DivX formats. The complete phone chugs along on the significant power provided by a 1930mAh battery. Also, there is support for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in addition to a 3.5mm audio socket.
- Motorola Droid Bionic 4G: This is a great handset available on the 4G LTE network of Verizon. The 4.3 inch screen with 540×960 resolution gives a vivid and colorful display that is very pleasing to the eyes. It comes with a dual-core 1 GHz processor and 512MB of DDR2 RAM that enables it to perform in monstrous proportions. An 8 megapixel camera with HD video capabilities and a front camera that allows smooth video calling complete this multimedia device. Other features include support for HDMI output, HTML 5 and Adobe Flash among a host of other things.
- LG Optimus 2X: The phone has extremely good looks and a rugged design with an extremely smooth body. It features the brand new ‘NOVA’ display which is the brightest in the world. It is packed with a 1 GHz Nvidia’s Tegra 2 AP20H dual core processor in addition to a GPU, which essentially makes it one of the fastest android phones in the market. One of the unique features of the processor is that it uses one processor to run the main app, while the other processor is used for apps running in the background. This means that the phone does not hang, even when there are several processes running in the background. The phone is slim and very easy to hold, though it is a little longer in length than normal.
- HTC EVO 3D: This is another android phone which features a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The 2 cameras allow you to capture 1080p 2D videos or 720p 3D videos. This phone can indeed be considered as a mobile powerhouse.