Many owners of the Xperia Z3 Compact have reported that the speed-dial feature on their smartphone does not work. Follow the steps given below to resolve the issue:
- Turn off the phone, wait for a few seconds, and then turn on the phone.
- Download and use any other third-party dialer app from Google Play Store.
- Reset the phone back to factory settings. Factory reset will erase all data, hence back up the data. To perform a factory reset,
- Go to Settings – > Backup and Reset – > Factory data reset – > tap on the option ‘reset phone’ – > enter any password or pin if needed – > tap on the option ‘erase everything.’
- The phone will reboot after the reset process is complete.